What Students Don't Know - Review Research - What Students Don't Know seek help from sources they know and trust

What Students Don't Know - Well, this is my research, how can I do this and that. College students don't know how to do good research. According to a latest report, school students do not have much knowledge about safe sex.

Another possible reason was that students seek help from sources they know and trust, and they do not know, Many do not even know what the are there for, I don't think I would see them and say, Well, this is my research, how can I do this and that?

Students Don't Know What they Don't Know



My initial thoughts are that the problem is that we're witnessing the first truly post-modern generation of college students, or at the very least, the first generation that has really taken post-modern culture to heart and make it work for themselves. If this is cultural, there is nothing that can be done to fix it short of another culture war to throw society back into the classical or modern mindset.



Tell Me Something I Don't Know

Tags:
Hot on Web:


About author